If you learn to accept the truth, there are fewer disappointments. Don’t be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence! Do you agree?
Hmmmm, people tend to analyze what went wrong and spend too much time thinking about it. Most are worried of leaving the past behind, crying over spilt milk, and can’t even stand on their own. Well, there’s nothing wrong with that but take note, you want to heal the wounds, right? How will you start if you don’t do any actions?
At first, it’s hard. It kills you inside. You can’t sleep and can’t even eat no matter how hard you try. I’ve been there, and done that. It wasn’t easy at all. But you know what?, time heals. Eventually, you’ll be okay. P.s., sooner or later, you’ll be grateful with what you’ve been through.
There are few factors affecting relationships.
- It can be misunderstanding that may lead to miscommunication and breakup. You regret, want to go back and fix it, but it’s too late because the other side doesn’t want it anymore.
- It can be a third party without knowing the truth. Most women are too weak when it comes to heart problems and easily give up. Yes, they investigate like detectives and hell yes!, some men get attracted to other women flirting around. As a result, it ends the precious relationship.
- Minor problems that often cause a major disaster. Pride is a common enemy in this case. You need to swallow it. Else, you’ll lose the most important in your life!
- Future concerns that usually make the relationship dry. Everyday is a struggle when you always talk about tomorrows. Because of this, both sides decide to end a used-to-be wonderful relationship. For maturity reasons, this sometimes happens.
- Fallen out love might cause a real trouble. Yes, it really happens. It’s not because of falling for someone else. It’s just that, you don’t feel the same as what it used to be. You try fixing it, but no more spark anymore. You still care, but you can’t lie that the the feelings are no longer there. It saddens for the both of you, but acceptance is really needed.
There is nothing wrong in trying to win someone back, but it is wrong to force the person to love you because heart never lies. Maybe you’re too scared of not having a new one, that you can’t find someone better than the old one, that you can’t love again, that you can’t be the best person for him/her, etc.
Favorably speaking, start loving yourself more if you are broken right now. Stop communicating and even seeing the person. Diversion to other things is highly advisable. Focus on what matters. Don’t think negatively. Instead, look on the positive side of what makes everything worth. Give respect to yourself.
If you’re the one who decided to end the relationship off, then don’t make any actions that would give someone more pain. It’s burning inside, so stop going back and be firm with your actions. You’ve finally made up your mind, so learn to value your words. If that person insists and persists of meeting or seeing you, just leave and ignore him/her.
Again, it may be the most difficult, but it will eventually heal on its own. Be thankful for the pain. That’s only at the beginning. It makes you stronger anyway! The least you can do is be happy that for once, you were able to fall in love and be loved. It just ended that way though.
Note that, you can never undo those mistakes and decisions you made, but you can always start a new one though not perfectly, but better than the last time. In love, forgetting and forgiving each other is the nicest step. Acceptance is the best option.
You can fully move on when there is peace in your heart. Move on! It’s just a chapter in the past, but don’t close the book. Instead, just turn the page.
P.s., what I’ve mentioned in the above few factors affecting relationships are generally and commonly happen nowadays. If in case, you may/may not agree, please feel free to give comments. That would appreciate me a lot. Thanks for dropping by!